Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify
On today’s episode of Born to Be, Sam chats with Rebecca Mazzara, founder and CEO of Calita Intimates. After four years at Shopify, she was laid off, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise as she finally decided to start her own business.
Rebecca shares the inspiration behind her intimates business and how she built it from the ground up.
She discusses how her time at Shopify influenced her decision to become an entrepreneur.
You’ll learn about Rebecca’s experience starting an intimates line for women who have no prior experience in fashion.
She also offers advice for people who want to start their own e-commerce business, and why she believes she was born to be a storyteller.
Join Sam and Rebecca for this fascinating discussion about cold calling, starting an e-commerce business, and email marketing.
What You Will Learn in this Show:
- Why the Texworld USA conference was a valuable learning experience for Rebecca.
- How long it took her to launch her business.
- How important it is to build a community before launching your brand.
- Why she only works with clients for her photo shoots.
- How to get your website ready for the holiday season.
- The importance of email marketing.
- And so much more…
Use code BORNTOBE for 15% off!