Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify
In today’s episode of Born to Be, Sam chats with Mary Young, founder, designer and CEO of MARY YOUNG. This brand celebrates natural shapes and body confidence.
During the episode, they discuss the business plan Mary created for MARY YOUNG and why she opted to focus on her online store rather than the wholesale channel. Mary also shares several strategies you can use to expand your own online store.
You’ll learn about Futurpreneur, a non-profit organization that supports budding entrepreneurs with funding, mentoring and support resources.
They also discuss the MARY YOUNG Self-Love Club and how you can become a member.
Mary will also explain why she believes she was born to be an entrepreneur.
Join Sam and Mary for this fascinating discussion about fashion and sustainability, self-love and entrepreneurship.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- The background and inspiration behind MARY YOUNG and what it offers.
- The learning experience that taught Mary how to deal with rejection in sales.
- The importance of self-love and self-care.
- How MARY YOUNG is committed to sustainability.
- The various charities they’ve partnered with over the years.
- And so much more..
MARY YOUNG: Save 15% on your purchase with code BORNTOBE